Flexible 2-Bed Craftsman House Plan
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This attractive 2-bed Craftsman-style home plan has a livable, open design. A covered verandah in front provides shelter as you enter either the foyer or the dining room from the front.
- A corner flex room gives you the option of using that as a den or quiet study or whatever you choose.
- The kitchen gives you a raised eating bar and a roomy corner pantry. Views extend to the living room and dining room from the stove.
- Upstairs, a bonus room gives you expansion space.
- The back deck is accessible by two sets of french doors from the living room and from the master bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,497 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,497 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,492 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 231 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 370 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss