Flexible Craftsman Cottage Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This cottage house plan is designed for the outdoor lover. It features warm details on the exterior, large living spaces, and exquisite outdoor views.
- Upon entry you will notice the front porch detailed by stone pillars.
- This cottage plan features a spacious kitchen that is open to a dining room and beautiful vaulted lake room.
- The master suite features a large master bath and walk-in closet. The wall of windows gives you great views.
- An additional room on the main floor can be used as a 2nd bedroom or office/study.
- The oversized deck and screened porch with fireplace is great for outdoor entertaining.
- On the lower level, the optional social room gives you access to the outdoor patio. Two additional bedrooms and a full bath gives you room for visiting friends and family.
- Note two nice touches: the outside shower and storage shed.
- Related Plans: Flip the home and swap the master suite and kitchen with house plan 25633GE. Get a 1-car garage with house plan 25600GE.
Optional Fireplace Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,510 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 792 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,718 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 369 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 374 sq. ft.
- Deck: 208 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 41 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 7"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"