Flexible Farmhouse with Loads of Outdoor Living
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Wrap-around porches front and back give you lots of outdoor living spaces and there's even an outdoor kitchen for all your grilling needs.
- Inside the home is filled with extras like barn doors, built-ins and a delightful open layout.
- The big kitchen island faces the family room fireplace with views of the dining room on one side.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite that has a door to the covered veranda in back.
- Upstairs, there's a built-in desk at the top of the stairs shared by the two large bedrooms on this floor.
- Flexibility comes from the optional bonus room over the garage that can give you an extra 489 square feet of living space, if desired.
3-Car Garage Option
Bonus Layout for 3-Car Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,396 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,944 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 452 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,052 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 489 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 8"
- Depth: 61' 1"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Basement 18' 0" Foyer 10' 0" Family Room 18' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick