Florida House Plan with High Style
About This Plan
- Intricate roof lines and beautiful shutters draw attention to this Florida house plan.
- Inside, almost every room in the house gets a lovely tray ceiling, even the master bathroom.
- The open floor plan is a delight to live with, since everyone can be together without feeling crowded.
- Perfectly laid-out, the kitchen offers high style and lot of counter space plus views of the surrounding rooms.
- Homeowners benefit from a private wet bar in the master suite and a bedroom with a sitting area and door to the covered lanai.
- Bedroom 2 is all the way across the house creating a private guest suite.
- On the upper floor, each of the two bedrooms on this level have sliding glass doors to the second floor balcony.
- Loft space is for the whole family to enjoy or it makes a great teen hang out or kids playroom.
- NOTE: Building restrictions apply in some areas of Florida. Please contact us to confirm that this plan can be built in your area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,903 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,743 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,160 sq. ft.
- Entry: 67 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 291 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 798 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 4"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1458 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss