Florida House Plan with Stunning Master Suite
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Beautiful ceiling treatments, a wide open floor plan and a split bedroom layout combine to give you an upscale Florida house plan with custom features.
- While the kitchen, breakfast nook and great room blend seamlessly together, you can have quiet time in the spacious front-facing study.
- The kitchen island is huge and has room for four bar stools.
- A wall of sliding glass doors in the great room takes you to the outdoor covered lanai with its summer kitchen that serves as a grilling station.
- The formal dining room is close by the kitchen yet is away from kitchen noise and there's a wet bar to aid in entertaining.
- The stunning master suite is set off by itself on the right wing of the home and also has sliding glass doors to the covered lanai.
- Pass by the walk-in closet hallway to reach the enormous master bathroom where a soaking tub takes center stage.
- The giant walk-in shower has two entrances, one on either side of the tub.
- Each of the family bedrooms on the other side of the home is a generous size and all have private bathrooms of their own.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.