4-Bed Farmhouse Plan For Discriminating Tastes
About This Plan
- A charmingly detailed wrap-around porch offers the simplicity and balance that are the hallmarks of this family home plan.
- Upon entering the residence, you see the dining room on one side through a wide, columned doorway. On the other side, French doors open to the study.
- The large open kitchen, placed between the dining room and the breakfast area, includes a walk-in pantry, a central cooktop island and an eating counter. In the family room, windows flank a fireplace.
- A bay window in the master bedroom provides an ideal sitting area. In the compartmented master bath, dual vanities flank the linen closet, and a garden tub, separate shower and huge walk-in closet top off the luxury.
- Upstairs, a balcony overlooks the family room. Bedrooms two and four, each with a walk-in closet, share a bathroom. Bedroom three has its own bath.
- Related Plan: See plan 40848DB for a version using Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,072 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,116 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 956 sq. ft.
- Deck: 497 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,116 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick