About This Plan
- A long, narrow footprint and two-story windows make this Vacation home plan a wonderful getaway retreat for a narrow lot.
- The home has two bedrooms, one on each level and there is also a sleeping loft that overlooks the dining room and great room below.
- Log siding gives the home its rustic appeal and transom windows bring in even more light.
- The kitchen has an efficient U-shaped design, with an eating bar on one side.
- A laundry closet is closed off with pocket doors.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,887 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,217 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 670 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 22' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick