Grand Feel within a Compact Design
About This Plan
- An elegant covered entry creates a grand feel for this compact design.
- The cathedral ceiling in the living room creates a dramatic fireplace wall.
- The U-shaped kitchen provides plenty of counter space and storage.
- A cathedral ceiling in the master suite creates a plant shelf that expands the size of this room, making it feel larger than it is.
- The master bath has a garden tub with a showerhead allowing for the luxury of the oversized tub while enjoying an oversized shower as well.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 92111VS, 92039VS, 92041VS and 92023VS (with an alternate kitchen layout).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,201 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,201 sq. ft.
- Entry: 48 sq. ft.
- Deck: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick