About This Plan
- A brick, stone and cedar shake fa'ade provide color and texture to the exterior of this delightful one level home plan. A spacious great room is decorated with a wood burning fireplace, high ceiling and French doors.
- Grand openings to both the breakfast room and dining room offer expanded space for formal and informal gatherings. A breakfast bar offers additional seating and a comfortable gathering place.
- A covered porch provides a pleasant retreat and is located for convenient access from the kitchen and breakfast area.
- Alcoves in the great room and master bedroom are created for furniture placement, and an angled entry introduces a spectacular master bath with whirlpool tub and double bowl vanity.
- A full basement can be accessed for additional square footage.
- Related Plans: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 39129ST (2,553 sq. ft.). Gain more room with 3939ST (1,979 sq. ft.)and 3984ST (2,253 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,860 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,860 sq. ft.
- Entry: 69 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,860 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 44' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 444 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss