Great Room with Loft Lookout
About This Plan
- Charm abounds in this two-story home plan with a fantastic rear covered porch. As you enter the main living area is defined by the spacious great room open to above directly ahead. Here, built-in cabinets, access to the back covered porch and plenty of natural light will make this the favorite room of the house.
- The well-appointed kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks the great room, a spacious walk-in pantry and access to the garage.
- The main floor master suite includes a walk-in closet, private bath and access to the back deck through French doors.
- A guest bedroom lies in front of the master and faces the front of the home.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet and private bath, are well-lit through gables out the back of the home. The loft is open to the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,865 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,963 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 902 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 809 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss