Hill Country with 2nd Floor Game Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- With an open floor plan in the main living area and an outdoor lounge, all visible from the kitchen, this Hill Country house plan promotes family togetherness.
- The kitchen is a cook's dream with a wine fridge, walk-in pantry and tons of counter space for food prep.
- The quiet study can also double as an extra bedroom since it has closets and a nearby bathroom.
- Every bedroom on the second floor gets a beautiful ceiling treatment and a walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 2 offers a sitting area while bedrooms 3 and 4 have private sinks in a dressing area.
- The master suite is huge and has a giant walk-in closet with a built-in chest of drawers.
- Everyone in the family will love the spacious game room that comes with a wet bar and undercounter fridge.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,170 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"