Historically Inspired House Plan
About This Plan
- A historically inspired home with a covered porch and balcony make this house plan a perfect traditional neighborhood design.
- The wooden porch leads your guests into the foyer which separates great room from the dining room and leads to an upstairs. The great room has a fireplace and media center for the electronics buff.
- Back to the dining room, entertaining is a must with the kitchen and grilling porch access.
- And of course, the master suite is enhanced with a ten foot boxed ceiling and double French door entry into the master bathroom for added luxury. The bathroom amenities include a large walk-in closet, glass shower, private toilet room, and whirlpool tub.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms and a full bathroom with plenty of linen closets make for a clutter free downstairs..
- Related: For and alternate version with more square footage take a look at house plan 59273ND (1,959 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,701 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,095 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 606 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 409 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery