Huge Family Room
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Your family will love to hang out in the huge family room of this Traditional home plan.
- You are steps away from the formal dining room or the kitchen when it's time to eat.
- The kitchen boasts a walk-in pantry and corner windows at the sink.
- The second floor loft has open railing that overlooks the family room below.
- Each of the bedrooms on this floor is a good size with the master suite having a large private bathroom.
- Finish off the basement to include more bedrooms and a media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,011 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,382 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,629 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,372 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 8"
- Depth: 43' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 542 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss