Luxurious Mediterranean Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stunning arched windows across the whole front of this Mediterranean home give it a luxurious appearance.
- Inside the luxury continues with gorgeous tray ceilings in almost every room.
- Wonderful sightlines start right at the foyer as you enter the home.
- From here you can see all the way back to the rear covered lanai with its outdoor fireplace and summer kitchen.
- Food lovers will appreciate all the amenities in the spacious kitchen that has both an island and a peninsula eating bar.
- Split bedrooms separate the grand master suite from the family/guest bedrooms.
- Homeowners get double door access to the rear lanai plus a large bayed sitting area.
- The two car garage is over-sized with a storage room that can be locked.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,945 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,945 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 724 sq. ft.
- Entry: 91 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 639 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss