Luxury Southern Ranch Plan with Plenty of Outdoor Living
4.5+ - 5.5+
About This Plan
- This Southern Ranch home plan delivers luxurious features throughout, including builtins, grand vaulted ceilings, and plenty of outdoor living space for a custom and stunning aesthetic.
- Entertaining is a priority in this design with its built-in bar that serves the family room and adjacent lounge, along with the butler's pantry with a serving bar that connects to the formal dining room.
- Glass pocket doors retract to create a seamless transition between the family room and covered porch.
- The right wing is dedicated to the homeowner and features a home office, vaulted master suite with porch access, and dual walk-in closets in the deluxe ensuite.
- Three bedroom suites and the laundry room are sprinkled around the left side of the main level, while a 608 square foot bonus room above the double garage includes a full bathroom and wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,582 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 608 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 139' 6"
- Depth: 81' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side