Massive Two-Story Entry Porch
About This Plan
- This Traditional home plan gives you a dramatic first impression with its huge two-story entry porch.
- Inside, the home is filled with options to help you customize your home.
- An arched entry leads into the formal dining room that is open to the foyer.
- Another arched entry lies between the kitchen and living room.
- Add an optional corner fireplace, an optional bay window in the nook and an optional island in the kitchen.
- The large walk-in pantry is a delightful standard feature.
- The first floor master suite can benefit from an optional tray ceiling to add elegance.
- Upstairs, you have three large bedrooms plus a game room, walk-in linen closet and a big bonus room over the garage.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 68053HR (3,833 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,073 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,732 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,924 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 52 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 2"
- Depth: 43' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 432 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"