Master Suite with Private Terrace
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An impressive round entry turret showcases the foyer in this amazing Mediterranean home plan.
- The dining room and living room form one large space that overlooks the front courtyard on one side and the rear terrace on the other.
- Work from home in the quiet study that could easily serve as an extra bedroom with its adjacent bathroom.
- A beautiful beamed ceiling tops the family room and kitchen, uniting both rooms.
- Step out to the covered veranda with its outdoor fireplace to keep you warm.
- A half bath and summer kitchen makes this space functional.
- More beams can be found in the secluded master suite that has a private walled terrace to enjoy.
- Two additional bedrooms and a beamed game room lie on the upper floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,488 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,307 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 27 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 83' 4"
- Depth: 121' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1015 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 10"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss