About This Plan
- With a clay tile roof and a stucco exterior this 3 bedroom house plan will fit right into your mild climate building location.
- The stairs are located in the center of the home creating a great circular flow to the layout.
- The dining room has easy access to the back and visual connection to both the kitchen and living room.
- Note the 3-sided fireplace creating subtle separation between the living room and dining room.
- There is plenty of counter space in the kitchen as well as casual seating at the counter for up to three people.
- Upstairs you'll find all the bedrooms including the vaulted master bedroom. In the alcove there is a built-in desk great for studying or simply quiet relaxation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,152 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,081 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 50' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss