Modern Carriage House Plan with Sun Deck
About This Plan
- This modern house plan is great for a mountain or water view lot or as an outbuilding to your neighborhood home. A single large garage door is covered by the sun deck and opens to give you room for two vehicles.
- Upstairs, the living area is brightly lit from the wall of windows and has soaring ceilings.
- The deck is accessed through a set of French doors. The bedroom and bath are in back for your privacy.
- Related Plan: Get larger versions with house plans 68541VR (1,190 sq. ft.), 68570VR (1,400 sq. ft.) and 68605VR (831 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 70 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 750 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Area: 680 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 12' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick