Modern Prairie Style House Plan with Second Floor Deck
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The unique facade of this modern prairie style 2-story house plan has a blend of textures, large windows and outdoor space giving it great curb appeal.
- Inside, the great room lies under a 2 story ceiling and is warmed by a fireplace flanked by built-in bookshelves. The kitchen includes a large island with a snack bar and a large walk-in closet. A dining room lies just off the kitchen and accesses the rear covered patio.
- Also on the main floor, you'll find the luxurious master suite. The master bedroom featured a decorative tray ceiling. The master bathroom has a wet room, his/her vanities, and a massive walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- On the second level, you'll find 3 bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own walk-in closet. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a bathroom while bedroom 2 shares a bathroom with the upstairs living space. Bedroom 2 has an amazing safe room that is accessed through the back of its walk-in closet. A media room on the second floor is warmed by a fireplace with built-in bookshelves and has access to the front balcony.
- An optional finished basement adds 1,314 square feet when built out and adds amazing features to the home including a bar with a wine room, a table room, an exercise room, an additional family room with a fireplace and an additional bedroom.
Optional Lower Layout (+250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,357 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,719 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,638 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,314 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 489 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12