Modern Spanish 3-Bed House Plan with Courtyard
About This Plan
- This statement-making, fresh exterior offers Spanish-style character and a courtyard near the front entrance.
- The main floor consists of a powder bath and one open room, which extends outdoors to a covered porch by way of a retractable glass wall.
- A kitchen island anchors the space and is within arm's reach of a big pantry. The adjacent dining room offers large windows and rearward views.
- Upstairs, near the front of the home, rests the master bedroom, featuring a walk-in closet and a bathroom with an oversized shower, toilet room, and two sinks.
- Across the hall, discover two additional bedrooms and a 4-fixture bathroom. The laundry room resides on this level as well for added convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,855 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 871 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 984 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 217 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 76 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 402 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss