Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with Angled 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This mountain Craftsman home plan has an angled 3-car garage angled from the main body of the home on the left with a large gable centered over the second and third garage doors giving you the ability to use that space as a bonus room.
- Inside, the vaulted great room takes center stage with exposed trusses (non-structural), a fireplace on the right and access to the covered, vaulted patio.
- The kitchen has a large island and views to the dining room and great room. A door gives you access to the outdoors for dining al fresco.
- Located near the office with a vaulted ceiling, the master suite has a private patio accessible by sliding doors and a large walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms are located across the home and each have walk-in closets and their own private bathrooms.
- Stairs go down to an unfinished basement matching the footprint of the main floor's living area.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 95046RW (3,623 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,803 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,803 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,803 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 131' 10"
- Depth: 66' 9"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1478 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12