About This Plan
- A huge covered deck becomes an outdoor living room in this rustic mountain home.
- Sit by the fireplace in your spacious vaulted great room with plenty of room to spread out.
- The efficient kitchen has a window over the sink and a handy laundry room close by.
- Guests can stay in the first floor bedroom while the loft master suite lies on the second floor with its own bath and views of the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,053 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 718 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 335 sq. ft.
- Deck: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss