Narrow Lot Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- The tall front gable of this Traditional house plan has three stacked windows that light up the foyer.
- Designed for a narrow lot, the home is less than 42' wide.
- With the dining room open to the foyer, the room feels even larger than it is.
- An efficient U-shaped kitchen has a peninsula eating bar with a sink that overlooks the huge vaulted gathering room.
- Homeowners get to enjoy a first floor master suite with twin walk-in closets and a nearby laundry closet.
- Two additional family bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a loft that looks down into the foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,904 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,250 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 654 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 6"
- Depth: 46' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"