New American House Plan with Upstairs Home Theater
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A bold, covered front entry with two large shed dormers on each side greet you to this New American house plan.
- Walk in the foyer with an office to your left and a vaulted, open living space ahead with a living room with fireplace and screened porch access, an L-shaped kitchen and a dining area.
- The master suite enjoys access to a covered porch, convenient laundry access and a roomy walk-in closet. Across the home, two more bedrooms share a bath.
- On the upper level you will find a loft open to the vaulted great room below that has great views out of the vaulted rear wall of windows. It also features a home theater, a study and a guest bedroom.
- The lower level can be finished or unfinished to cut down on your square footage and construction costs. If finished it has a second master suite, a recreational room for games, boat storage, bunk room and a storm shelter with bunk beds.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,912 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,357 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,555 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 964 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,087 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 65' 10"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12