One-level Country Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A combination of earthy tones and texture-rich siding materials create this one-level, country home plan. The ranch design provides a comfortable layout for everyday living, with the shared living spaces in the center of the home.
- The great room features a warm fireplace and access to a covered porch, and opens to the eat-in kitchen. The custom, curved island houses the double-bowl sink and overlooks the great room.
- Retreat to the master bedroom, which occupies the right wing of the home. Dual closets flank the hallway leading to the master bath, and an alternate master bath floor plan provides the homeowner with flexibility.
- The hallway off the kitchen leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, which share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The forward-facing, 2-car garage opens into a mudroom with a coat closet and powder bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 790029GLV.
Optional Master Bath Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,796 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,796 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 129 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 27 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss