Plenty of Windows
About This Plan
- This charming Acadian cottage house plan enjoys front yard views out of a large set of windows in the front of this house plan.
- It includes 2 bedrooms and a large 18' x 13' loft accessed by a beautiful spiral staircase.
- The master suite has a walk in closet its own private bath.
- The loft is open to the family room below, which has a tall cathedral ceiling to help make the space seem larger.
- There is a good size kitchen with a large island and close proximity to the laundry closet.
- A fireplace in the family room makes it a great place to cuddle up during the colder winter months.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,289 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,036 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 253 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 166 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Piling, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick