Prairie Style Delight
About This Plan
- This prairie style home plan provides plenty of spots for outdoor living: a front porch, a rear screen porch and a cozy back deck.
- Inside, a see-through fireplace joins the family room and the spacious kitchen area, which is illuminated by sunlight streaming through the windows in the breakfast nook.
- At night, relax in the vaulted owner's suite, which presents a deluxe bath with a large tub and generous-sized shower.
- Two additional bedrooms share a split bath with dual sinks.
- Related Plan: Gain more room with this alternate prairie style house plan 14410RK (3,149 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,896 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,713 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,183 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,713 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 851 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss