Quant Country With Basement
About This Plan
- The great room is vaulted with built in cabinets and gas fireplace. The spacious kitchen has an island with an eating bar. The hall bath is equipped with dual lavatories for convenience. The guest bedroom has walk in closets with a full bath convienently located across the hall for use by other family members.
- The master bedroom has a raised ceiling and opens into the well equipped bath with dual lavatories, corner tub, and separate walk in closets.
- Laundry is located neare the master just off the family entry by the garage.
- Two bedrooms share a bath across the home maximizing your privacy.
- The house comes on a basement giving you lost of room for expansion or storage.
- Related Plans: For a slab or crawlspace version, see house plan 51078MM.
- Get more room with house plans 51075MM (2,516 s.f.) and 5191MM (2,250 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,717 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,717 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 85 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 8"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 654 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick