Richly Detailed European House Plan
About This Plan
- A complex roof line dominates this European house plan that has clipped roof lines and dormers.
- Stone, stucco and brick exterior blend together well.
- The floor plan layout is quite open so you can see from room to room with ease.
- Both kitchen islands are placed to enjoy the family room with its corner fireplace and built-in shelving.
- This home comes with both a large walk-in pantry and a butlers pantry to aid in serving.
- Placed on the first floor, the master suite is spacious and elegant with a tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a large private bathroom.
- Three big bedroom suites are up on the second floor along with an exercise room and a bonus room complete with a wet bar.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with a different exterior with house plan 17798LV (4,254 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,636 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,423 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,213 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 6"
- Depth: 70' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"