3 - 4
About This Plan
- The motor court in front of this remarkable Hill Country home splits into two 2 car garages, one on each side.
- Views of the beautiful curved staircase greet you as you enter the home.
- There are rooms aplenty, both formal and informal, as you walk through the house.
- The amazing kitchen has a super-sized walk-in pantry and faces the breakfast nook and huge family room with its tray ceiling and fireplace.
- The first floor master suite is also huge with two walk-in closets and flex space that could be a sitting room or exercise room.
- One guest suite is on the main level and two more bedrooms occupy the upper floor.
- A second staircase takes you up to the game room with cozy sitting area.
- Four more steps up and you have a marvelous attic storage room.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,939 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,568 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,371 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 11"
- Depth: 90' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Stick