Rugged Mountain House Plan with Options
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The whole second floor of this popular home plan - a spin-off of our popular house plan 18221BE - is devoted to a guest or in-law suite complete with full kitchen and living/dining areas.
- Vaulted spaces add comfortable volume to nicely proportioned room sizes. and abundant windows maximize views and natural light. The shed dormer over the foyer brings additional light into the living, dining and kitchen areas.
- Wide hallways and doorways make for easy traffic flow, even for those that need Barrier Free Access. The front flex room off the foyer is perfect for a den or home office.
- The kitchen is designed for both efficiency and aesthetics. The large island aids in food preparation, additional storage and allows for a nice seating area. There are both pantry cabinets and a spacious closet pantry.
- The owners' suite has multiple windows and access to the rear patio.The handsome master bath has expansive spacious his-and-hers walk-in closets.
- The main roof pitch is 10:12 and the secondary pitch is 3:12.
- The home plan comes with an unfinished basement and has both slab and crawlspace upgrades available.
- Related Plans: Get a n alternate exterior with house plan 18249BE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,086 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,086 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 654 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 253 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,982 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 3"
- Depth: 83' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"