Rustic Design With Wrapping Deck
3 - 6
About This Plan
- This is 2-story, rustic mountain cabin with a detached 2-car garage is designed for a sloping lot with its walkout basement.
- The large wrap deck allows for great views on three sides of the house and enhances enjoyment of the outdoors.
- The first floor has a guest bedroom and bath, a kitchen open to the dining room and a vaulted great room.
- Upstairs there are three bedrooms and two baths.
- The basement level offers an in-law suite including two bedrooms, a bath, a kitchen and a large den.
- The roof is stick framed with a 10:12 main pitch and a 4:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,284 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,344 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 940 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick