Sensational Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- Stunning good looks and a fabulous open floor plan add up to very special Mediterranean house plan.
- The great room is enormous and has a handsome coffered ceiling and two sliding glass doors to the outside.
- Every room in the house gets a special ceiling treatment making this feel like a custom, designer home.
- Even the outdoor space is heavenly with a summer kitchen and an outdoor fireplace to gather around.
- Located on the main floor, the master suite has two huge walk-in closets and a door right out to the covered lanai.
- The second floor offers a loft and lots of outdoor balconies everyone will love.
- Note: Restrictions apply in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,881 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,485 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,396 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 345 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 612 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 8"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss