Simple Ranch with Two Bay Windows
About This Plan
- Simple but elegant, this small ranch home plan looks inviting with its long parch and full length windows.
- Enter into a small foyer which opens into the modified cathedral ceiling of the living area framing a fireplace on the outside wall. '
- Bay windows add light and space to the dining room and a deck offers outdoor eating options off the nook.
- The kitchen opens to the living area creating a eat-at-counter area.
- A bay window creates a sitting area in the master bedroom which also has a tray ceiling and two walk-in closets.
- The master bath features a garden tub and separate shower.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly altered layout and a drive-undre garage option with house plan 9237VS (1,682 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,682 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,682 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick