About This Plan
- This house plan takes inspiration from warmer climate designs and delivers an entertaining and family-friendly home with a master down master suite.
- You'll enjoy having 9' ceilings on the main floor. And you'll love having the cathedral ceiling in the living room. There you'll find a fireplace and built-ins and views to the back and to the kitchen. Two sets of sliding doors - easily changeable to French doors - gain access to the covered lanai.
- The remarkable master suite has a walk-in closet and a large bathroom. Sliding doors gain access to the back covered porch.
- The kitchen has a large lunch counter and is open to both the living room and breakfast room. It has easy access as well to the large dining room.
- Upstairs you'll find three bedrooms sharing two full baths plus an overlook to the living room below.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version see house plan 21994DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,806 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 714 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss