Southern House Plan with Victorian Influences
About This Plan
- A steep hip roof and decorative wood trim give this Southern house plan a Victorian feel.
- Inside, the open layout makes the home feel larger and gives you terrific sight-lines.
- The kitchen has two islands for added work space and a second sink plus a walk-in pantry.
- With a split bedroom configuration, each bedroom can enjoy privacy.
- The master suite has an elegant double tray ceiling.
- There are two porches, one in front and one in back.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,895 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,895 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 170 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 8"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick