3 - 5
About This Plan
- An L-shaped floor plan makes it easy to move from room to room on the first floor with no walls to block the views.
- A bay window makes the family room feel larger and floods the room with light.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor and each one is spacious.
- The loft/study room faces the front of the house and is a great place for homework or reading.
- With the addition of a wall and a closet, this could serve as a fourth bedroom.
- Finish the lower level and add a rec room, two more bedrooms and a bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,483 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 986 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,497 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 957 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss