Spacious Farmhouse with Loft
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The handsome red metal roof of this Farmhouse house plan is a real eye-catcher.
- Open concept living starts at the foyer that is open to the formal dining room with its built-ins on the back wall.
- Further back, the kitchen sink is positioned to take in the views of the two-story great room, the breakfast nook and the rear covered porch.
- The first floor master bedroom suite is huge and has windows on three sides.
- Use the office as a guest suite if desired.
- Upstairs there's a cozy loft area for the kids to hang out in.
- Open railing in the hall lets you look down into the great room below.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,210 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,057 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,153 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 127 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 268 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 1"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available