Split Bedroom Acadain House Plan
About This Plan
- A graceful arched front door ushers you into this lovely Acadian house plan.
- With its split bedroom layout, giant walk-in pantry and open floor plan, the home has all the popular features today's families want most.
- A bank of triple windows in the living room overlooks the spacious rear covered porch where there's plenty of room for a grilling station.
- Another added feature is the large storage room off the garage.
- Homeowners will be pampered by their secluded master suite, set in the back of the home away from street noise.
- The master walk-in closet is divided into his and her sections and has a door right into the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,370 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,370 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 355 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 63' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 708 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front