Split Bedroom Craftsman with Open Concept Core
About This Plan
- A popular Craftsman exterior, with front and rear covered porches, creates an exciting home featuring one level living.
- The Great Room, Dining and Kitchen areas offer an open plan concept that is spectacular in design, featuring a wall of glass at the rear, vaulted ceiling, and gas fireplace.
- The split Bedrooms offer privacy for the homeowner and the Master Suite features a rear view, double bowl vanity, large shower and spacious walk-in closet.
- A half bath and laundry room are located near the garage entry.
- An unfinished basement is included with this plan offering expanded living space if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,894 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,894 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,894 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 220 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 258 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 549' 5"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss