Split-Bedroom Southern Home
About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot, this Southern home plan comes in at less than 50' wide.
- Split bedrooms preserves privacy for the master suite with its elegant tray ceiling.
- The open floor plan creates views from the large den all the way back through the dining area and covered patio beyond.
- The main roof pitch is 10 in 12.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plans 83090DC and 8300DC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,371 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,371 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 110 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Storage: 36 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 10"
- Depth: 48' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick