Split Level House Plan for a Small Family
About This Plan
- Brick and siding enhance the exterior of this attractive Split Level house plan designed for a small family or empty nesters.
- The sunken foyer is just five steps away from the main living area or you can head down to the unfinished basement.
- A half wall peninsula in the kitchen keeps the sight lines open to the dining area and living room, making the home feel larger.
- The larger front bedroom has a big walk-in closet, with a smaller guest bedroom in back.
- In the utility room, there a sink and room for an ironing board.
- The shared five piece hall bathroom has a big soaking tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,174 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,174 sq. ft.
- Deck: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss