Sprawling Multi-Generational Hill Country Home with Two Bedroom
About This Plan
- Get two for one in this sprawling multi-generational Hill Country house plan.
- Or use the two bedroom apartment for rental income.
- A huge covered porch with an outdoor kitchen connects the two living areas.
- In the main house, the huge open layout gives you sweeping views from room to room.
- Pocket doors close off the quiet study at the front of the home.
- The master suite has a private covered porch and large walk-in closet.
- There's also an open layout in the spacious apartment and a cozy sunroom opens to a large private porch just for the apartment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,234 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,234 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,477 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 125' 11"
- Depth: 110' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss