Striking European House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Spires and decorative wooden shutters gives this European house plan its striking appearance.
- The two-story foyer makes a grand first impression as you walk into the home.
- Interior columns are used to keep the sight lines open between the large formal dining room and the great room.
- From the kitchen sink, you have a terrific view of the vaulted family room and the gorgeous vaulted breakfast nook.
- A double tray ceiling tops the elegant master suite with its twin walk-in closets and spacious bathroom.
- Use the study as a fifth bedroom if desired.
- Every bedroom on the second floor is huge and has a walk-in closet.
- There's even a walk-in linen closet.
- Open railing in the computer loft lets you look down into the family room below.
- And the giant media room will give your family hours of fun.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,814 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,021 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,793 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 959 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"