Striking Mountain House Plan with Options
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Gables that flare out to the side and exquisite detailing boost the curb appeal of this striking Mountain house plan that is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Decks and covered porches give your family lots of places to enjoy the outdoors.
- The main living space is the huge lodge room with its coffered ceiling and a big fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- A gently curved kitchen island has wonderful views of the lodge room, covered porch and casual dining area.
- The master suite has a secluded location off by itself and boasts a gorgeous coffered ceiling, huge walk-in closet and a large private master bathroom.
- This home comes with the option of a sunroom or fourth bedroom - owner's choice.
- Use the stairs or the residential elevator to reach the second floor with its loft, private bedroom and unfinished storage that can be finished to suit your needs
Optional 2nd Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,337 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,337 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 612 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 11"
- Depth: 80' 11"
- Max ridge height: 39' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"