Stunning Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- A stunning exterior will win you over in this Craftsman Mountain home.
- Inside, the floor plan flows effortlessly with wonderful views from plenty of windows.
- Three fireplaces add warmth to the main floor including one in the dining room.
- Nearby, the gourmet kitchen is set up to make thing easy for the homeowners with a walk-in pantry, an extra sink in the island and an eating bar that overlooks the nook.
- Choose from a covered deck in back or on the side of the home when you want a breath of fresh air.
- All four bedrooms are on the upper floor with the luxurious master suite having a two-sided fireplace shared by the master bathroom.
- Window seats and a small balcony make the other bedrooms extra special.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,703 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,709 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,994 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,663 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 859 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"