Stunning Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stone and mixed-color bricks add distinction to the exterior of this stunning Traditional home plan.
- An open floor plan inside makes the space seem huge.
- Amenities include a large wet bar for entertaining and built-in shelving for your TV.
- When you need to get work done, head to the vaulted study through double doors off the foyer.
- Guests will appreciate the first floor guest suite.
- A fabulous second floor game room makes the perfect teen hide-out.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 36108TX. Want even more space? See house plan 36306TX with 4,265 sq. ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,598 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 861 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 771 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss