Stylish Brick & Cedar
About This Plan
- Rising up two-stories, the great room has commanding views.
- A deck off the back is perfect for entertaining or just relaxing and cathing the sun. Steps away, the stepped ceiling in the dining room makes a great statement when entertaining guests.
- Two walk-in pantries near the kitchen are a chef's delight.
- Enjoy your informal meals in the breakfast nook set in a bay surrounded by windows.
- The master suite also has a bay that makes an ideal spot for a sitting area.
- Three large bedrooms lie on the second floor along with bonus space that can be finished off later as well as attic storage space.
- Related Plan: Need a basement? See house plan 17569LV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,196 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,061 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,135 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 332 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"