Timeless Country Farmhouse Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This timeless house plan radiates appeal. Covered porches in both front and back extend the living space.
- Inside, the wide foyer leads to the wonderful great room and open family living area.
- Nine-foot ceilings prevail on the first floor, except for a 12-foot tray ceiling in the master bedroom. The deluxe master bath includes a corner spa tub and a walk-in closet. To the left of the foyer lies a flexible room that, depending on placement of the door, could be a home office or a study.
- A corner fireplace spotlights the great room, which includes a bayed eating nook. From the open kitchen, French doors open to a formal dining room.
- Upstairs, the cleverly compartmented bath serves two bedrooms. The second floor also contains a wonderful vaulted sitting area and recreation room enhanced by a large circle top window. One bedroom is also vaulted.
- Note the shop/storage area in the garage.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plan: For a reversed version of this house plan with a two-car garage, see 6519RF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,327 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,484 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 843 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 603 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 932 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss